Ports & Harbours
Port Monitoring Systems based on RPS MetOcean' RETWAC system have been installed at:
- Port of Bunbury (RETWAC) - West Australia.
- Geraldton Port (dual RETWAC system, Waverider and Crane Winds) - West Australia.
- Port of Port Hedland (dual RETWAC system) - West Australia.
- Cape Lambert (RETWAC) - West Australia.
Other Port Monitoring Systems produced by RPS MetOcean have been installed at:
- Port Stanvac - South Australia (SBM loads, motions and environmental conditions).
- Port of Hobart - Tasmania (Derwent River and Tasman Bridge, environmental conditions).
- Bintulu - Sarawak, East Malaysia (harbour approaches directional waves and meteorological conditions).
- Dampier - Western Australia (Remote Offshore Warning System - ROWS).
- Onslow - West Australia (Offshore Buoy mounted Current Speed and Direction).
- Fremantle - West Australia (Harbour Current Speed and Direction for Swan River and tidal flows, channel marker mounted Wind Speed and Direction).
- Port of Port Hedland - Siltation rate modelling, expansion of harbour studies, modelling of hydrodynamic parameters for input to ship simulations.
- Muara Port (Brunei) - Hydrodynamic modelling of Serasa Spit for proposed Ferry Terminal and effects on siltation in Muara Port.
- Hong Kong Harbour - Consultancy Services for the assessment of Under Keel Clearance Systems and their suitability for the harbour .
- Ad-Damman Marina - Saudi Arabia - Hydrodynamic Modelling for flushing assessment.